V-Strom Riders International
04/16/24 1143 Hours

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length
News: For login problems please contact admin - motorcycle@vssupportqueue.com
Advanced search  
  Pages: 1 |   Go to Bottom of page
EMAIL THIS TOPIC | PRINT
Author Topic: My V-Strom Accessories closing  (Read 21480 times)
trailbuster30
12/21/05 1715 Hours
Spokane, WA
www Offline
« on: 02/16/15 2308 Hours »
| All unread Move to top Move to bottom  

We are officially closed and no longer producing items for the DL650 and 1000. Over the last couple of years we had noticed a dramatic drop in interest in the V-Stroms, and unfortunately sales of the accessories for them have folowed. Thank you to our customers that made this venture over years a fun and educational experience.

Ride safe.

Dan and Cheryldene

UPDATE TO THE ABOVE: I continue to get requests for several of the accessories we offered that were shown on many of the threads at this forum. Long story short I will, if an individual asks, provide them with the accessory they may need if they contact me directly at cherdan@webtv.net. I really don't want to turn someone away that may be in need of a backrest or highway pegs that may have a real need (back or knee problems) for these items to be able to keep riding - I myself have both of these issues so I know how important these particular accessories can be.

Again, you will need to contact me directly at my email address - cherdan@webtv.net - or call us at 509-928-1451 (we do have an answering machine for use when we are out so please leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible) to check on availability and pricing, as I do not frequent this site and worn't be making further posts  pertaining to these products.

Pages: 1 |  Go to Top of page
EMAIL THIS TOPIC | PRINT
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS   
Copyright V-Strom Riders International 2003-2013